Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I have been watching some show called American Infidel or something. What? Right, fine, American IDOL. It Really should be called American FALSE Idol. They do a lot of singing and dancing on there, and for that reason the whole bunch of them deserves to be tied the backs of camels and dragged through the desert as they scream for mercy. The infidels, I mean, NOT the camels. Singing and dancing and other such behaviors are a direct affront to Allah and can not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Even worse, most of the contestants on the program suck.
But what is the deal with this Simon Cowell? He sits in judgement on these unfortunate people like a pompous mule, offers his opinions as if they were worth something more than a pile of recycled goat droppings, and expects others to cower in his presence! Who does he think he is? ME?!?!
Most bizarre of all, he is British!!! What in the name of Mecca is he doing serving as a judge on a show called AMERICAN Idol? It makes no sense. What are his qualifications? Can he sing? I seriously doubt it, though I'm sure he can scream like a little girl if tortured. Can he do comedy routines? Again, I don't think so. So why is he passing judgement on others, and why is he so incredibly obnoxious?
If I ever get the opportunity, it will bring me great pleasure to s-l-o-w-l-y disembowel Simon Cowell and feed his insides, piece by piece, to the vultures. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if even THEY found him repulsive.