Friday, February 28, 2003

Satan's spokesperson on Earth, George Bush, has said that he expects Iraq to be a shining example of freedom and democracy for other nation's in the middle east.... Excuse me for saying so, but I think that unlike his predecessor, Bush DID inhale.
The man--excuse me, I mean the fire-spewing beast from hell--is completely out of touch with reality. My fellow arabs are NOT interested in democracy. They would much rather be told what to think, and be told what is best for them, by people like me. And while I may be mistaken in my understanding of the word "democracy," isn't it about the wishes of the majority? Given the results of his own election, is that a can of worms that Bush wants to open?
Besides, Muslims around the world will not be interested in hearing about freedom as long as the infidels occupy an Arab country. Having military bases in Saudi Arabia and other Islamic lands is bad enough, but an entire COUNTRY?!? More fuel for the fire, I say.
Recruiting new followers for Al Qaeda is already easy enough. But if the US attacks and occupies Iraq, our Admissions offices will be like a Baskin Robbins on a hot summer evening. Potential recruits will have to take a number to sign up. This could be a problem, since most of my followers aren't bright enough to figure out how to use those little number dispensers.
In the meantime, we may have reevaluate some of our courses. The final exam in Suicide Bombing 101, for example, is a real killer.