Sunday, March 02, 2003

Well, this is a real pisser.... Apparently Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has been arrested... By Pakistan, no less!!!! I hope Musharraf is being well paid for betraying Islam like this, for Allah is reserving a special place in Hell for him. Needless to say, he will have no virgins eagerly awaiting his arrival in Paradise.
IF true, this would be a major setback for us.
Khalie got his start in the business by pulling the legs off of grasshoppers. As he grew older, he went on to tormenting small, helpless animals. This sick behavior quickly came to my attention, and I personally invited him to join Al Qaeda. Khalie eventually become my right hand man. While I provided the words of inspiration that would motivate our followers, he provided the plans by which we would unleash mayhem upon the infidels. It was a good, solid, and highly productive working relationship.
The American snakes are not yet certain they have the right person, however. And we have no immediate way of contacting Khalie since he has an unlisted number--he was tired of the damn telemarketers always calling when he was in the middle of torturing kidnapped journalists. Plus, I've heard it said that we all look alike to the Americans, so there is still hope they have the wrong man.
Come to think of it, the Americans all look alike to me. as well. Except for Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice.... There's something different about those two, but I can't quite put my finger on it.