Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Paul Hill is slated to die in a Florida prison later tonight (Eastern Infidel Time). He killed an abortion doctor and a clinic volunteer in 1994. Hill says he was merely doing his god's work when he shot the two unarmed people.
Hmmm.... I can certainly identify with that.
He adds that the sooner he is "executed... the sooner I am going to heaven. I expect a great reward in heaven."
Well, let's hope none of those virgins get knocked up, eh, Mr. Hill?
Even though this gentleman is a Christian, I must confess to admiring him. Indeed, I admire anyone who is willing to kill unarmed people in the name of his god. So I suppose in same ways, you infidels and I aren't all that different. Shocking, ain't it?
And in return for his noble efforts at exercising his religious convictions, the United States government wants to kill him.
Sounds like Mr. Hill and I have an awful lot in common!!