Thursday, December 18, 2003

A Tung-Yin writes: Hey Ossie: Now that the spotlight is off Saddam -- well, he's probably under some sort of spotlight, but one of American interrogators -- will your blog no longer be in his shadow?

And what do you think of the Dixie Chicks?


A good question. And as much as it sickens and disgusts me to deal with worthless unholy infidels such as yourself, whose vile bodies aren't even worthy of serving as kitty litter for Allah's cats, yes, I do expect my blog to regain its former and well deserved glory. As you may well be aware, it was I who first invited that pathetic excuse for a holy warrior Saddam to join me on my site. Then, when the Great Satan launched its own jihad against the Muslims of Iraq, he decided he was too good to keep associating with me and started his own spinoff blog.

It's kind of like what that maid did on The Jeffersons. What was her name? Flo, I believe. She got her own series, and suddenly she wouldn't assciate with George and Weezie. And how many of you have the foggiest idea what I'm talking about here? And if you're too young to remember The Jeffersons, why aren't you in bed already? Do your parents know you're still up?

As for the Dixie Chicks, well, don't tell Allah I said this, but they make me pitch a tent in my robes. However, I never could convince Saddam to introduce me to them. That Natalie Maines is especially hot. She is so sexy when she denounces Bush. Of course, I find anyone who makes disparaging remarks about the American President to be desirable.

That's why Michael Moore also turns me on.