Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I have just finished watching Satan's representative on Earth deliver his annual State of the Infidel Empire address, and my feelings are truly hurt. He NEVER--not even once--mentioned me by name. Oh sure, he referred to "al Qaeda" several times, and said that his forces of evil crusaders have arrested many of my district managers around the world, but what of ME? Don't I count for anything any more?!? Would it have been that difficult for him to utter the words "Osama bin Laden" just once?!? Doesn't he still hate me? Doesn't he want me dead or alive any more?!? I thought we had something special, the Bush and I. Obviously, that was all just a lie. Now it's "Saddam this" and "Hussein that." Fine. Forget Osama. He's yesterday's news.
Those Americans are a fickle bunch.