Thursday, January 30, 2003

One of my greatest fears was that the beast known as AOL Time-Warner would buy Al Jazeera, thus depriving me of my ability to inspire my Muslim legions. However, those fools just posted a $99 billion loss, so they'll be lucky to be able to buy a box of paperclips. I used to have respect for Time-Warner, even if they were unholy puppets of the evil US government.. But then they got mixed up with AOL, and everyone knows AOL sucks. I mean, even I know that, for crying out loud, and I have a 12th century mindset and routinely engage in intimate relations with medium size farm animals!!!
The people responsible for that merger, on the other hand, went to many years of college, had advanced degrees, and were considered to be highly intelligent, though unholy and destined to burn in hell. ! What were they thinking? We routinely use those free AOL CD's they always send out for target practice. They shatter and burn quite nicely.
Allah works in mysterious ways.