Monday, January 20, 2003

I see that there were a number of anti-war protests in the US this past weekend. This is a mixed blessing for us... On the one hand, if the protestors are successful, my holy brother Saddam (though I admit he's a weasel who embraces Islam only when convenient) will remain in power. This will give him more time to develop weapons that will help us, the true warriors in this struggle against the unholy west. I just have to make sure I have my credit cards paid down by then.
Then again, if the infidels are no longer distracted by Iraq, they may once again begin to concentrate on us again. This would come at a bad time for us as enrollment in our terror schools is up 87% over last semester. Plus, we just opened three new campuses in Malaysia.
I have high hopes for our graduate studies program in suicide bombing. Three of the instructors are Palestinian. Then again, one must wonder how successful they were in their chosen fields if they are still alive....