Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Mr. Blackwell has issued his annual top 10 lists of the best dressed and worst dressed infidel women of 2002. Who is this guy, what are his qualifications, and why are there no muslim women on his list? Anyway, At the top of the worst dressed list is Anna Nicole Smith, who looks remarkably like the wild boar that rampaged through our camp last night. Abdul shot it with a Stinger missile, so we were able to have bacon this morning instead of fried snow. Nice change of pace.
Kelly Osbourne came in number two. Those two are perfect examples of why women should wear burkas.
I watched The Osbournes once. Terrible mistake on my part. I spent the next two days apologizing to Allah for my indiscretion. That show is the perfect example of why I will destroy the Great Satan America.... Just as soon as they stop dropping bombs on my ass.