Monday, February 03, 2003

Some of you may be wondering why I would feel sympathy for the Americans under ANY circumstances. Well, first of all, I'd like to know who among you would dare to question my teachings to begin with. Raise your hands so that I may come to your house, kick in your door, disembowel you, and feed your miserable, infidel entrails to your goldfish. Afterwards I will blow up the aquarium, along with that stupid tiny bubbling frogman you have in there. He's probably a tiny JEWISH frogman, isn't he?
Secondly, let me say that I fully appreciate the importance of space exploration. In fact, I consider myself something of an explorer as well. I often look up at the night sky and gaze at the stars, wondering if we're alone. I know I'm not, because it doesn't take long for the Blackhawk helicopters manned by the Crusaders with their nightvision goggles to show up. That's when I go exploring, crawling through caves on my belly, wondering what's in front of me in that pitch black darkness.
But back to the stars above... I would like to see man go forth into the heavens and seek out new life, new civilizations, and to boldly go where no muslim militant has ever gone before... Kind of like Captain Kirk in a turban. How else can we spread the glorious words of Allah through the known universe?
Besides, my ultimate goal in life is to blow up crap on Alpha Centauri.