Sunday, March 16, 2003

More bad news.... Yesterday we sent Yasir al-Jaziri out for some supplies. It was a simple list: Some bread, milk, toilet paper (preferably the kind with aloe and vitamin E), canned vegetables, radiological weapons, a foreign journalist or two, and some assorted pasta.
Well, he still hasn't come back, and we were beginning to get worried. For good reason, as it turns out: He's been arrested by Pakistani security forces!!!
Here I was, all set to get a good night's sleep, and now we have to pack up and move again. All this constant travel is getting real old real fast. And as if I didn't already have enough crap to carry, now I have drag these bags under my eyes up and down the damn mountains!
I'm starting to wonder if 72 virgins are enough for this kind of aggravation. Maybe James Gandolfini has the right idea, holding out for more money the way he is. Perhaps I should talk to my agent about holding out for more virgins.