Saturday, March 15, 2003

No one ever said Jihad was easy, and the last couple of weeks have been particularly rough. I can't believe that idiot Khalid allowed his computer with all our secrets to fall into the hands of the infidels. How many times did I tell him, "If you're about to be martyred, blow up the laptop with a Stinger missile!!" But N-O-O-O-o-o-o-O-O-O!!!!!!!!! He didn't even think to erase the hard drive. What a putz!
Excuse me? "Putz" is a jewish term? Well, what I meant to say was... "What a .....PUTZ!!!" Yes, I know, I know. But I'm sorry, there's just no better way to describe Khalid, except to say that the man is a putz! And if you keep correcting me, I will be forced to remove your entrails and give you a pair of my "special" shoes with the smoking shoelaces.
Someone's coming. Now I must scurry away and hide like a rat.