Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Abu Abbas has been arrested in Iraq. And of course the infidels are touting this as a major victory in their so-called "War on Terror." Yeah, right.
Now don't get me wrong: Abu is a nice guy and all, but he really botched that whole Achille Lauro thing. He hijacked an entire ship with 320 people on it, and he only killed one person?!?! What in Allah's name was he thinking?!?!
I had a hard time forgiving him for that and didn't speak to him for years. Then he sent a congratulatory me note in September of 2001, said he was very impressed (as I'm sure most people were), and we've exchanged a few emails since then. He even sent me a Ramadan card last year, which I thought was nice of him. Cute card, too. Something involving Camels, bunny rabbits, and time bombs, as I recall.
Anyway, we supposed to get together for drinks at TerrorCon 2003 next month at the Damascus Hilton. Maybe check out some of the booths for the latest innovations in plastic explosives and suicide vests.