Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Some cocky army officer has said he is "sure" I will be captured this year. He points to the example of Saddam as an example.

Yeah, right.

As I've said before, Saddam was an unholy wuss. I, on the other hand, have Allah on my side. Besides, I've been practicing hiding a lot longer than Hussein ever did. I have turned it into an art form. Perhaps you can catch one of my exhibitions some time. It's more of a performance art, than anything.

Also, I have heard that the infidels are planning a spring offensive against me and my followers. Well, as Bush once said, "Bring it on!!"

I am perfectly safe as long as I remain here in Pakistan...., er, assuming that's where I am, of course. The US forces can't get to me here since Musharaff will never allow them to cross the border.