Thursday, January 16, 2003

The cloning process by which I was recreated has not been without its side effects. I was born with the memories and experieces which forged my original self still intact. And in most ways, I emerged from my surrogate mother's womb as a fully functional adult sociopath. The Raelian scientists really did a magnificent job reproducing me. And THAT, quite frankly, is the only reason I don't disembowel those unholy fruitcakes and feed their entrails to the dogs. I have never liked men who wear their hair in ponytails--it's much too fruity. Wear a turban, for Allah's sake.

Yet there are times I find myself attracted to children's toys, such as rattles. I enjoy playing with Barbie dolls, but only when alone. I like to dress them up in little burqas. But my favorite game is pulling the arms and legs off of GI Joe figures.
Plus, I suspect I have the hormone levels of a teenager. For example, that goat over there is looking pretty good....